Microsoft Dynamics GP
Paperless Automation technology empowers the AP department.
When AP technology is fully integrated with an ERP solution, such as Microsoft Dynamics GP, accounting is in the best position to use the efficiency and visibility that AP technology cultivates to empower the C‐suite to make sound, informed decisions.
The accounting function is best positioned to elevate itself from a cost center to a revenue driver by enabling leadership to drive measurable return on the organization's ERP investment.
Why we integrate:
- Efficiency - An efficient P2P process means timely purchase orders, invoice approvals and payments, and satisfied stakeholders.
- Cost savings - Savings opportunities, such as early‐payment discounts and avoidance of late‐payment fees, are benefits of an efficient P2P process.
- Transparency and visibility - Finance executives can gain real‐time knowledge and visibility into the "spend" side of the organization to uncover opportunities for improvement.
- Intelligent use of reliable data - Invoices and supporting documentation can be inputted, transmitted and shared within the AP department and across the enterprise so that the intelligence, accuracy and integrity of data is preserved and used to support decision making.
- Talent management - The accounting department's best employees can be matched with the right responsibilities.
Microsoft Dynamics GP is designed for many industries, including:
- Government agencies
- Consumer packaged goods
Microsoft Dynamics GP has a target market of companies with an annual revenue of $5 million to $1 billion and has the most extensive third-party offerings.