What value does paperless automation offer when integrated with Microsoft Dynamics AX?
Strategic, decision-making confidence to the C-suite! This is an additional yardstick by which any accounting department's success is measured. AP and AR automation works best when it is strategically integrated with the organization's Microsoft Dynamics ERP solution such as AX.
Why we integrate:
- Paper and process efficiency. A combined AP/AR automation and Microsoft Dynamics AX solution not only creates a paperless operating environment, but can also incorporate workflow automation to expedite invoice approvals and processing, and greatly increase executive visibility to key financial processes.
- Trusted data. AP and AR stakeholders can enter information once – whether using the AP/AR automation solution or the Microsoft Dynamics AX ¬– and get one-click "anytime, anywhere" access to trusted data.
- Lower costs. A combined solution enables significant cost savings, presenting opportunities to make Microsoft Dynamics AX paperless and affording accelerated ROI when compared to a standalone Microsoft Dynamics Solution.
A Customer Success Story
With the catchphrase #ShapedByPlay, Landscape Structures has made it their mission to support childhood development with inventive playground equipment. But, in order to deliver the fun stuff, Landscape Structures needed to make sure that their accounts payable processes were efficient and modern. Users of Microsoft Dynamics AX, the Landscape Structures team was looking for a solution that would tightly integrate with AX as well as help them:
- Increase efficiency
- Reduce printing and paper costs associated with AP processing
- Implement a better and more up-to-date document management system to replace their legacy system
- Provide automated routing and tracking for approval of non-PO invoices
- Retain existing Microsoft Dynamics AX functionality and PO/receipt/invoice matching
Landscape Structures integrated MetaViewer with AX and experienced a 30 percent increase in overall efficiency. And because of the extensive functionality that MetaViewer offers, Landscape Structures plans to expand and leverage the technology to improve processes in other parts of the enterprise and expect to see at least an additional 20 percent increase in savings. They now have greater visibility as to where invoices are sitting in queue and no longer having to wonder what is sitting on managers' desks waiting for approval.
Another place that Landscape Structures has seen ROI is in staffing. Despite their growing volume of invoices and overall business, they are able to maintain staffing levels because their automated solution and AX have picked up the slack and made the work more manageable for their current staff.
Download the story to learn more about how Landscape Structures slid into increased efficiency (see what we did there?) with automation.
Microsoft Dynamics AX is designed for a variety of industries, including:
- Wholesale distribution
- Public sector
- Professional services
- Software/high tech
Designed to help companies grow into a multi-site, or even multi-country enterprise, AX targets companies with an objective revenue of $50 million to $2 billion.