Viva Las Vegas! Metafile heads to IOFM's Accounts Payable Conference.
We always look forward to participating in industry events, and this week, members of the Metafile team are traveling to Las Vegas for The Institute of Finance & Management (IOFM)'s 10th Anniversary Accounts Payable Conference & Expo where we'll meet with and learn from accounts payable professionals in a wide range of industries. This year's conference will cover the most up-to-date AP strategies and procedures, including:
- How to Use Imaging, Lean Processing, Green Solutions and Partner with Purchasing to Improve Efficiency
- Get Insider Secrets on Running a Global AP Operation, Merging AP Acquisitions, Handling International AP Compliance Issues
- How to Manage Change in AP Today to Stay Ahead of the Curve and Make Yourself More Valuable
- The CFO Perspective on Managing AP's Impact on Cash Flow to Hear What Your Boss Is Looking For
- Building a Strategic Plan for AP Automation to Help You Get Your Department in to the 21st Century
- How to Build Your Goals - and Your Career
- Find Out About Latest in P-Cards, Using E-payables and P2P Best Practices
We're looking forward to sharing our insights and learning from our industry colleagues about the latest industry trends, and as a silver sponsor, we're proud to support such an important educational event.
Will we see you at this year's Accounts Payable Conference? If so, remember to visit us at booth #418!