Technical Support Representative
Individual with top-notch customer service, professionalism and proficient software diagnostic skills. Technical experience or education in most of the following areas are preferred: MS Windows, PC-based applications, database knowledge, MS SQL helpful but not required. Responsibilities of the position include telephone support, written support, and customer consulting. Position is in Rochester, MN.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and superb problem solving abilities are essential
- Provide first line of support for our customers, escalate internally as necessary
- Enter detailed information for each customer inquiry into Ticket tracking system
- Ability to manage time well, to prioritize, to possess good decision making skills and work independently
- Consistently exceeds customer expectations for service quality and identify needs and solutions for improving customer experience
- Must have a comprehensive understanding of Microsoft Windows environment, Microsoft SQL helpful
- Experience; 3+ years in technical environment and be able to demonstrate customer service experience. I.T. degree helpful but not required.